The Rainbow Atlas
A Guide to the World's 500 Most Colorful Places
Take a colorful tour of 500 eye-poppingly brilliant spots around the world with The Rainbow Atlas.
Spanning natural phenomena, architectural wonders, art installations, and more, the contents of this book range from the pink salt lakes of Mexico's Yucatan Peninsula to the eye-catching home façades of Cobh, Ireland.
Spectacularly colorful and packed with dreamy photographs, The Rainbow Atlas introduces readers to the most vibrant landmarks the world has to offer.
• Entries offer surprising facts and expert advice on when to visit these surreal settings.
• Provides readers with hours of inspiration for their future adventures
• Explore and learn about places like China's Rainbow Mountains and the colorful streets of Cape Town.
The Rainbow Atlas is organized by longitude, creating fun and unexpected juxtapositions.
Paired with stunning photographs of each location, The Rainbow Atlas advises readers of the best time of year to visit each spot and explains the particularities of each riotous rainbow locale.
• Spectacularly colorful and packed with dreamy rainbow content
• The perfect and unique book for adventure seekers, color enthusiasts, photographers, rainbow chasers, travel addicts, and explorers everywhere
• Add it to your collection of books like Atlas Obscura: An Explorer's Guide to the World's Hidden Wonders by Joshua Foer, Dylan Thuras, and Ella Morton; The Bucket List: 1000 Adventures Big & Small by Kath Stathers; and The Secret Lives of Color by Kassia St Clair